Cryptocurrencies succeed engage public’s attention these few times.
People start to invest, learn and seeking deeper to know the right way to do with crypto.
There also some people who have not enough information about what is crypto.
Then trying that hard to understand this digital representation of value.
Along with the evolution these days, some companies take it as a good opportunity.
As BitYard, a user friendly one-stop platform that offers benefits to all users.
BitYard on their website claims that they are one-stop trading crypto exchange. Founded in 2019 headquartered in Singapore.
The platform offers traders and users a trading solution through Spot, Contracts for Differences (CFD), Inverse perpetual contract, and copy trading services.
The platform includes more than 100 coins including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Dogecoin and Forex trading pairs such as AUDUSD, USDCAD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, and NZDUSD.
BitYard is regulated by American Money Services Business, Estonian Financial Regulatory Authority, Australian Transaction Reporting and Analysis Center and Business Administration of Singapore making it safe for its users.
By holding various licenses across jurisdictions, BitYard provides a guarantee to its users.
As quoted from ambcrypto.com here are the key features in BitYard
- BitYard offers traders a complete refund warranty along with cold storage facilities for crypto assets.
- The platform provides users with a maximum withdrawal limit of 100,000 USDT. It also offers 7 deposit options other than contract exchange.
- Apart from cold storage wallets, dual authentication and engine and system security protocols also help users achieve a high level of protection.
- With the BitYard demo account, novice traders get to understand and become familiar with the space before actually trading live.
- The platform offers sizeable leverage with a minimum investment of just $2.
- BitYard also offers 7/24 customer support through live chat, message, and email helping traders solve any problems or issues they have.
- Read also: 3 Revolutions Simultaneously